ATTENTION: Due to the impact of COVID-19, our team is unable to process warranties at this time. Please proceed with submitting your request, but note that there will be a 4-8 week delay in processing. Thank you for understanding. We apologize for the delay and subsequent inconvenience. We will reply to your request as soon as possible.
LIMITED WARRANTY REGISTRATION
You are not required to register your product for the limited warranty. You are required to keep your receipt/proof of purchase and hangtags for the duration of the limited warranty period.
- Do not return the defective item to us.
- If a replacement part is needed, and it is available, we will send it to you at no charge (zipper pulls, shoulder straps, add-a bag straps)
- If damage to your product is determined to be a manufacturer’s defect, a replacement product will be shipped to you; the same item if it is available, or a comparable style of equal or greater value from a current collection. NOTE: the style and/or color may be different from the original
- Please be sure to select the correct size in the dropdown menu. If the incorrect size is selected and shipped, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost to receive the correct size.
- Different terms apply outside of USA and Canada?Customers outside of USA and Canada will receive refunds via wire transfer only; a receipt/proof of purchase is required. Replacements in this case are not provided unless there is a USA ship to address.
To submit a ‘limited warranty claim’ or ‘parts request’ the following information is required:
- RECEIPT A copy of the receipt is required to receive a replacement. (if you do not have a receipt please check appropriate box as listed on the claim form)
- Please include a picture of the item showing the defect (we must have at least 1 photo for review and confirmation)
- Include a picture of the front of the item for identification
- For multiple pieces please be sure to include one picture with all items showing the defects for review and confirmation
- LIMITED WARRANTY CLAIM FORM?A completed form is necessary for us to review your claim information. The limited warranty claim form can be submitted online or sent via fax or USPS.